into a success
Syberry Custom Software Development Start-Ups
Creating a new product from scratch or becoming the next unicorn isn't easy. With Syberry as your technology partner, you can make it happen
into a success
- ConfidentialityKeeping your intellectual property confidential is vital, so we start every project by signing a mutual NDA.
- RequirementsWe gather detailed information about your project to learn exactly what you want. Our business analysts work side-by-side with customers to create specific requirements for each unique project.
- PlanningThe next step is defining a Minimal Viable Product so we can create a plan for getting your application to market ASAP.
- DevelopmentEach project requires a specific development model. Whether we're using Agile or Waterfall, Syberry engineers solve problems efficiently and keep projects on schedule.
- SupportSyberry offers support before and after your application goes live. And as your business needs develop, we can introduce new functionalities.
how startups work
AgnosticSyberry isn't tied to any specific technology or provider. Our only criteria for choosing a technology is what our customer needs.
- Flexible Work
ModelsWe offer several models for running your project, including fixed cost and timeline, time and materials, or dedicated team.
Ramp UpTime is invaluable for startups, so Syberry experts begin right away. In fact, we can ramp up your project team within two weeks.
ControlMost startups have limited resources, and Syberry experts know how to stay within a budget (without sacrificing service or quality).
CommitmentWe love helping our customers and provide honest information to guide your business decisions. Syberry is committed to being your trusted technology partner every step of the way.
Why Choose Syberry
- Comprehensive Experience Our team has diverse technology stack experience and our customers come from diverse industries. Whatever the problem, we can solve it efficiently.
- Lean Business Model Syberry uses a lean, global business model to create value for our customers; we're headquartered in Austin, TX with an operations center in Europe. This model translates to better savings and higher-quality service than our competitors can offer.
- Transparent Pricing We believe that strong business relationships are built on trust and reliability. That's why we offer fair, transparent pricing at every stage of your project. We give you all the information you need to make the right business decisions.
- Customer-Centric Culture Syberry carefully selects each employee to align with our customer-centric culture. We're serious about providing the best quality software and service (at the best price) to add value for our customers.
- Capacity to Scale Syberry's team of more than 250 expert engineers can scale any project. That means your software can grow with your business.
The platform was created for law enforcement agencies as a simple and efficient tool to coordinate their efforts in real-time, using multiple sources of video.
The system features live streaming of 5 simultaneous video streams up to FullHD (1080p); access recorded video content; data encryption; GPS data goes with a video-stream; various camera models are supported, the list can be expanded. The system features latency time below 150 ms.
What our customers say about us
Syberry has provided satisfactory services thus far, and they are very responsive to any issues that arise. The team also possesses strong communication skills. They delivered a functional piece of software at a reasonable price, and they've managed the project very well.
CEO, ADEPT Driver
Elk Grove, CA
How we help ADEPT Driver Company
We developed a web-based driving simulator for teens and another for adults. The products run on Chromebooks, and the team added features that enable them to measure a driver's ability to avoid a crash.
I don't think you could find a better company to manage and build your project. I get so many compliments on my application, and it has a lot of unique and complex development.
Charleston, South Carolina
How we help PIXRIT Company
A photographer approached us to build a web-based software platform that combines the fastest social media manager with state-of-the-art galleries and provides the ultimate tool for photographers to upload, store, back up, and share their photos and manage their SMM activities.
The user-friendly software hasn’t encountered any issues or bugs in more than three years. It’s high quality has helped grow the clientele. Straightforward and consistent in communication, Syberry met every deadline and ensured a hassle-free development process.
Owner, Steel Estimating Solutions
How we help Steel Estimating Solutions Company
Our client was inspired to create a product that helps steel erection companies perform faster, more efficient estimations and bids. We developed original proprietary software from the initial concept.
The new platform received positive feedback and performs better than its predecessor. Syberry communicated the project’s progress to their partners well by breaking down their steps and utilizing a management system. Most importantly, they delivered world-class service for a cost-efficient price.
Owner, FDI Creative Services
How we help FDI Creative Services Company
Following strict regulations and requirements, we used AWS to develop a custom e-commerce web app that includes shipping integration. Since the site’s launch, the team has continued to make updates.
The application was delivered on time and within budget. Syberry explained their process thoroughly and accommodated to scope changes effortlessly. Their stellar project management, highly responsive communication, and proactive attitude set them apart.
CEO, Fahrenheit Marketing
How we help Fahrenheit Marketing Company
We developed a large, complex .NET application with various third-party integrations. The team built the software from scratch based on existing wireframes.
The end solution exceeded the client’s expectations. Syberry delivered high-quality products on time and at outstanding value. They provided frequent updates and repeatedly sought feedback at each stage. Customers can expect a highly experienced team that easily translates concepts into solutions.
Executive Director, Velicom
How we help Velicom Company
Our team built video streaming software as a web and desktop app for a third-party client. We completed end-to-end development—from scoping to feedback cycles to QA—using PHP and Wowza Streaming Engine.
Syberry has successfully improved the frontend performance of the platform and continues to make thoughtful suggestions for enhancements. They have proven to be communicative and reliable, mitigating the common concerns of outsourced teams. Syberry remains mindful of business goals and client needs.
VP of Products, THG Energy Solutions
How we help THG Energy Solutions Company
Taking over for another vendor, we served as the ongoing software engineering partner for an energy company’s cloud-based platform. The company provided scoping, development, testing, and deployment services.
The added team members sufficiently fulfilled the needs of the project. The product was successfully launched and has received positive feedback. Syberry continues to be a supportive partner in development. They provide an impressive team and their expertise fosters a smooth collaboration.
How we help MyMelo Company
We provided staff augmentation resources for a development project. The team contributed engineers to follow an established roadmap to perform updates and add features.
Syberry delivered a solid website that has become a database of close to 40 organizations. The team worked quickly and efficiently to get the website up and running, and they continue to invest their time into the project. Additionally, they have been a communicative partner.
Product Director, Covid Resource Network
West Orange, New Jersey
How we help Covid Resource Network Company
The company developed a website that serves as a database where organizations can find and donate to other organizations. Currently, the team is working on enhancing the website and fixing bugs.
When the system is up and running, it will save time for the internal team. Syberry was a patient partner, and they performed well throughout the collaboration.
VP of Operations, Ernie's Mobile Home Transport
How we help Ernie's Mobile Home Transport Company
The team built an information hub for a mobile home transport and permit service. After discussing the existing system and processes, we delivered a new structure for forms and data.
All deliverables have exceeded expectations and function properly once launched. The Syberry team is skilled in juggling multiple projects, and provide strong expertise in software development. Their dedication to the project has fostered continual success in the engagement.
Executive VP, Fox Business Automation Solutions
How we help Fox Business Automation Solutions Company
Brought on as a third party, we supplied ongoing development services. The team work on multiple projects and deliver according to predetermined design specifications.
Contact us to learn more about how Syberry can help your business achieve its every goal!