Vacancy ID: REC13
Job Location & Mode:
Office / hybrid / remote
We are looking for a Junior Recruiter to help us recruit interns for Syberry Academy.
Syberry Academy teaches junior developers, QA engineers, business analysts, and project managers before they join Syberry.
What a Junior Recruiter will do:
- Execute the recruiting strategy designed by the Lead Recruiter; optimize the strategy
- Process the incoming flow of job candidates’ requests: send test tasks, review completed test tasks, schedule interviews, provide feedback
- Process the existing database of job candidates
- Communicate with managers about the recruiting plan and status
- Build long-term relationships with job candidates
- Recruit junior specialists for Syberry’s commercial projects
We expect that a Junior Recruiter:
- Has 2+ years of experience working with people in any sphere
- Has at least Upper-Intermediate English
- Has fluent Russian
- Has basic knowledge of IT: programming languages, software development process, and roles in a team
- Is interested in recruiting and wants to grow in this sphere
Will be a plus:
- You have completed any IT recruitment course
- You speak Polish
Learn more about Syberry and what we offer from our FAQ for candidates
Apply to position
and join Syberry to advance the industry!
You successfully applied for the vacancy! Stay tuned, your request will be processed as soon as possible.